Audio Technica ATH-M50X Black
Anaheim, CA 01-21-2016 – THE NAMM SHOW — Audio-Technica (Booth 6740, Hall A), a leading innovator in transducer technology for over 50 years, unveils the ATH-M50xMG Professional Monitor Headphones, a limited-edition matte gray version of A-T’s popular ATH-M50x and part of A-T’s M-Series line of headphones. The included cables and storage pouch are gray to match the headphones.
From the 45 mm large-aperture drivers to its sound-isolating earcups and robust construction, the ATH-M50xMG provides an unmatched experience for the most critical audio applications, including recording, live sound, broadcast, DJ and personal listening. The headphones incorporate technology drawn from Audio-Technica’s long history in the field of high-performance professional audio, providing exceptional power handling, very high SPL capability, and natural, accurate sound with impactful bass and high-frequency extension. With professional-grade earpad and headband material and a collapsible design, the ATH-M50xMG headphones remain comfortable throughout long monitoring sessions and transport easily.
• Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
• Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
• Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
• 90-degree swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
• Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort for extended wear
• Collapsible for space-saving portability and convenient storage
• Top choice for studio tracking and mixing, as well as live sound, DJ monitoring and personal listening
• Detachable cables (includes a 1.2m-3m coiled cable, 3m straight cable and 1.2m straight cable)
• The ATH-M50xMG Professional Monitor Headphones are a limited-edition matte gray version of A-T’s popular ATH-M50x Professional Monitor Headphone