Schaller Latest S-Lock Straplock. Pair - Nickel 14010101 Made In Germany
Click Image for Gallery
Genuine Schaller S-Lock Straplocks, Pair, Nickel, Made in Germany
Manufacturers Part Number : 14010101
In 1981, Schaller developed and got the patent for a totally new category of product which revolutionized the connection between guitar and strap. With its unique design and functionality, Schaller has been setting the standard in strap locks for decades protecting your beloved instruments. In 2018, Schaller paves the way for the next generation of revolutionary strap locks with the new S-Locks, These new revolutionary S-Locks are silent (no more 'rattle'). They feature one-piece hardened steel strap buttons, aesthetic design, perfect handling, an elegant Lock-Wheel and a significant improvement in functionality and security.
A new and unique solid one-piece strap button in hardened steel with a self-tapping wood thread. Simply screw it on with an Allen key/Hex wrench (size 3 mm).
- 4 mm (5/32“) screw with self-tapping wood thread. Fits all existing strap buttons incl. Gibson for perfect replacement without adjustments on existing holes and screws,
- hardened steel and more than double thickness of the strap button guarantees maximum security against breakage,
- including high-grade felt washers for ultimate protection of guitar's ﬁnish.
- extended thread length for holding straps of up to 6 mm thickness,
- new designed slanted locking bolt in stainless steel for permanent precision, reliable performance and wear-free ﬁnish,
- new designed pull-up ball for easy-grip lock and release.
The all-new Lock-Wheel has a unique 3-Step security function, giving three levels of security:
1. Screw our lock wheel with patented self-locking thread tool-free by hand, and you're already protecting your guitar really well
2. To go to the next level of security, use a 2 mm or 5/64’’ Allen key or screwdriver to tighten it for maximum security.
3. For permanent attachment, use the micro cone-top screw. You will never lose a wheel again!
Finally put all parts together and just listen carefully… Give it a shake, give it a roll and prepare to be amazed: It's silent! New silent feature for noiseless performance while moving and playing your instruments.
Schaller - the Original Innovators!
All S-Locks come in a new and attractive reusable crystal box and are made in Germany.