Hipshot A Style 5 String Bass Bridge Aluminum, Chrome 5A5FM3AC, Retrofits 5 Hole String Through Fender Mount
- Stock: Pre-Order
Retrofits your Fender Deluxe Bass and other Fender 5 String String-through basses.
The type A saddles feature variable string spacing adjustment for even greater versatility and fine intonation adjustment as well.
- 5 String
- 0.708" String spacing
- Solid machined aluminum, light weight
- Retrofits string through 5 string Fender basses
- String through body, bridge can also accomodate top loading
- Exceptionally high quality machined part
- Made in USA
- Adjustable string spacing
Includes Mounting Screws and wrench
Dimensions and drawing can be found here http://www.hipshotproducts.com/files/all/5stgafm.pdf
Style 'A' bridges have rectangular string saddles and feature side to side string spacing adjustment. Each string can be adjusted about .080" (2mm) side to side for better string/pickup/neck alignment. The saddles are nested into channels cut into a solid brass or aluminum base plate to provide positive no-wiggle positioning.