Click Image for Gallery
This is the ErgoPlay Tappert (Adult) model, featuring additional adjustments to better fit nearly every situation. The ErgoPlay team invented this remarkable guitar rest to bring ergonomic assistance to your guitar playing.
The ErgoPlay guitar rest builds a bridge between the musician and his instrument. The player can better adapt to the instrument, as the instrument is adapted to the player.
You benefit in multiple ways:
- Both feet stay on the floor.
- Your back is straight, with a proper center of the gravity.
- You sit naturally. No twisting or bending
- Your arms are more relaxed.
- Adjustable support to match the neck angle to your natural position.
- Foam padding for increased comfort.
- Non-mar rubber suction cups securely grip your guitar
- Easy to follow instructions included.
Your playing also benefits from:
- The bottom of the guitar can freely swing and is not dampened by your body.
- The guitar faces to the listener, yielding a ideal sound pattern.
The ErgoPlay Tappert model is an adjustable, sturdy, solid metal support that ensures beginners use the correct position, and helps to reduce stress and strain for all players.
ErgoPlay Tappert Classical Guitar Support