Flamma Innovation FV02 DOUBLING Voice and Microphone Effects Pedal
This pedal is designed for vocalists and guitarists to add rich chorus and reverb effects to their microphone and/or guitar signal. Singers can also switch between WARM, BRIGHT, and NORMAL modes, with each mode indicating the type of EQ manipulation provided by the pedal.
With the FV02 users can choose from five different chorus effects including a unison doubling effect, octave up, octave down, and two multiple voice effects. Reverb effects can also be added by using the corresponding reverb effect knob. Footswitch functionality is a bit different with the FV02, allowing easy toggling of chorus effects without breaking your back. Guitar line in/out and XLR in/out are also included as well as a signal switch and support for 48v phantom power. Spice up your next solo performance with rich chorus and reverb from the Flamma FV02!
1. Choose between single or multiple vocal modes
2. Three built-in vocal reverb effects and five Chorus effects
3. Three vocal tone settings
4. Includes guitar input with optional guitar reverb effect
5. Supports 48v phantom power
6. Line-in function supports signal from an external microphone amplifier or FV series pedals
7. Two different output modes for mixed signal or individual signal from guitar and microphone
|Guitar Input:||1/4’’ mono audio jack (impedance value: 1M ohms)|
|Guitar Ouput:||1/4’’ mono audio jack (impedance value: 100 ohms)|
|MIC:||XLR balanced input jack (impedance value: 2.14k ohms)|
|XLR Output:||XLR balanced output jack (impedance value: 300 ohms)|
|Power Supply:||AC adapter 9V DC 500mA|
|Accessories:||Safety Instruction & Warranty Card，Sticker，quick guide|